Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ROCKY ROAD FREE GIFT TAGS

Rocky Road free Gift Tag & Recipe | by Polkadot Prints for Sweet Style Rocky Road free Gift Tag & Recipe | by Polkadot Prints for Sweet Style photo
I'm just catching up from a super long weekend over here. Both Friday & Monday off school has been a bonus. It's so much more relaxing in the mornings and I feel I can just breathe easier throughout the day. Ahhhh...

I don't know if you follow Leanne of Sweet Style? But if not...get on over there! She is one the original Aussie party bloggers I 'met' back when I started blogging and getting into the party scene. I have the utmost respect for Leanne. Many have come and gone, but she has been true to herself, and been committed to seeing her shop grow & change with her. And in addition, more recently, she has bloomed into this amazingly talented photographer! I love her bright and clean style.

I have started contributing to her blog in the diy/design area and I had my first feature last week. Head on over to read why the Rocky Road, and get a free printable gift tag!

Oh I want some of that right now...:)

Happy Monday friends!

All Images// by Leanne from Sweet Style

5 comments:

  1. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .we expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purpose of them is to deliver roadside assistance car keys queens any situation with information and precision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AparentLink's Affiliate platform intuitive dashboard affords real-time is, well, to publish something.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )